Black Sea Security Program, Harvard University, has financed the participation of a portion of the Ukrainian participants. This step was undertaken in support of a new initiative by the graduates of Harvard national security programs, J.F.Kennedy School of Government - Professional Development Project (PDP).
This photo represents the Ukrainian participants of PDP-02/2003.
From left to right you can see:
1. TYMOSHENKO Volodymyr Andriyovich – Maj Gen, Candidate of jurisprudence, Chief, Main department, Security Service of Ukraine;
2. PYROZHKOV Serhiy Ivanovich - Doctor of sciences, Assistant Secretary, National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine (NSDCU);
3. TELELIM Vasyl Maximovich – Lt Gen, Professor, Doctor of military sciences, Assistant chief for science, National Defense Academy of Ukraine;
4. KRUSHINSKIY Vadim Yuriyovich - Senior lecturer, Candidate of historical sciences, Institute of International Relations, Taras Shevchenko National University, Kiev;
5. ANDRESIUK Borys Pavlovich - Doctor of sciences, First Deputy Chairman, Committee on Defense and Security, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, Kiev,
6. KONOPLYOV Sergei Leonidovich – Director, Harvard Black Sea Security Program, Cambridge, Ma, USA.
7. SHERR, James - Fellow, Conflict Studies Research Centre, Camberley, UK; lecturer, Lincoln college, Oxford University; expert on Ukraine and Russia;
8. NEMYRIA, Hryhoriy- Director, Centre for European and International Studies, Taras Shevchenko National University, Kiev;
9. YEREMENKO, Serhiy Volodymyrovich - Director, International Programs, ‘Defense Express’ news agency/Center for Army, Conversion and Disarmament, Ukraine.
PDP-02/2003 was also attended by Lt Gen Ihor SMESHKO - Doctor of sciences, Assistant Secretary, NSDCU.