26th & 27th June 2006, Sheraton Hotel, Sofia , Bulgaria
SMi's inaugural conference on Extended Black Sea's Security will examine the different Black Sea nation's perspectives on regional security, geopolitics, border security & political initiatives as well as exploring the military and political transformation of the region. The conference will also offer insight into NATO and EU presence and policies in the region and analyse their influence in increasing security and stability in the Black Sea area.
A distinguished speaker line-up includes:
• Sonya Yankulova, Deputy Defence Minister, Ministry of Defence , Bulgaria
• Ambassador Lubomir Ivanov , Permanent Representative of Bulgaria , NATO
• Rear Admiral Cem Gurdeniz, Head, Planning and Policy, Turkish Navy
• Rear Admiral Deniz Kutluk, Assistant Director, Co-Operation & Regional Security, International Military Staff, NATO
• George Dolidze, Head, Department of Security Policy and Euro-Atlantic Integration, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Georgia
This conference will offer delegates a unique networking opportunity and is a must-attend event for anyone involved in Black Sea 's Security.
For more information on this SMi conference visit the website:
Alternatively contact Horun Meah on Tel: +44 (0) 20 7827 6192 or